Set font level to default
Ashland Senior Services Division &
Ashland Senior Center
1699 Homes Avenue, Ashland | 541-488-5342
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
View current Senior Resources related to COVID-19 and vaccines information.
Under the guidelines of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), all in-person activities for older adults at both the Ashland Senior Center and The Grove are on hold to help slow the transmission of COVID-19
and avoid overburdening our health system
The Senior Services Division of the Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission enhances the lives of seniors by promoting healthy aging, well-being, dignity and independence. We empower older adults as valued, contributing members of the community and together advocate for the diverse needs of the seniors and their families throughout Ashland – Learn more.
We normally offer support services and a variety of free or low cost recreational, health promotion, and educational opportunities at the Ashland Senior Center and other locations. Ashland Senior Center is currently closed to the public due to COVID-19.
Services during the Pandemic
Staff continue to support seniors and their families remotely, connecting them with needed resources. As possible per changing public health guidelines, we offer education and recreation programs by phone, online or outside.
- Contact us by phone: 541-488-5342
- Contact via email: email@example.com
- Check our webpage of Senior Resources related to COVID-19.
- Check our ongoing Activities and Upcoming Events pages for current classes and fun, or ask to receive our monthly newsletter.
- Ashland Senior Phone Buddy program matches seniors to volunteers for social connection. Call 541-488-5342 to enroll.
- Adopt a Neighbor Ashland program matches those most vulnerable to COVID-19 to volunteers for help with shopping and errands. Learn more and enroll at adoptneighbor.org or 541-552-2500.
- Our partner RVCOG Food & Friends continues to package senior meals at Ashland Senior Center for home delivery or scheduled pick-up. Call Food & Friends at 541-734-9505 to sign-up.
Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC) advises Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioners on matters related to the Senior Services Division. View meetings, agendas and minutes here. ASAC currently has openings for new members to expand representation and capacity - Learn more.
Ashland Senior Center also hosts the
Food & Friends Program, administered by the Rogue Valley
Council of Governments. The Food & Friends Program
provides lunch for seniors age 60 and older (by donation), from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.,
Monday through Friday.
If you are interested in any of the activities or services offered at the Senior Center, please call 541.488.5342 for more information.